[Medianews] Broadcast Engineering Magazine Will Cease Publication

George Antunes geantunes2 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 26 16:56:58 EDT 2013

Broadcast Engineering Will Cease Publication

Oct. 25, 2013

http://broadcastengineering.com/business-announcements/broadcast-engineering-will-cease-publication

It is with heavy hearts today that we announce Broadcast Engineering
will no longer be published, effective Thursday, October 31.

While this is a difficult reality to face, many factors contributed to
the closing: changes within the broadcast and production industry, the
economy and the overall decline in ad revenue that many magazine
publishers are facing.

Broadcast Engineering has been privileged to be a part of this industry,
and we would like to thank the readers and advertisers for being our
partners on this journey.

On behalf of the editors, sales and the entire team, thank you for 54
great years.

-The Broadcast Engineering staff

We ask that you please direct your questions to:
Kim Davidson
Kim.Davidson at penton.com

For sales and account inquiries, please contact your sales representative.